Rennes International Mobility Centre (CMI Rennes) – the beginnings
Rennes IMC: team and members
The CMI Rennes consists of 12 Higher Education institutions in Rennes and the Rennes Métropole District Council.
The team consists of six people, with the following aims:
- Services for international undergraduate and graduate students
- Services for international PhD students
- Services for international researchers
- Development of international mobility among Rennes-based student
- Communication / Events management
The CMI Rennes provides support for incoming or outgoing international mobility to different types of end-users:
- Incoming mobility: International undergraduate, graduate and PhD students and researchers in Rennes
- Outgoing mobility: undergraduate and graduate students, PhD students or researchers from higher education institutions in Rennes wanting to go abroad to study or conduct research.
The CMI Rennes has been given three main goals:
- To leverage resources so as to optimize the efficiency and quality of the facilities provided for international undergraduate, graduate and PhD students, and researchers when they come to Rennes.
- To help member institutions develop international mobility for their own students and staff.
- To encourage interaction and mutual understanding between people of different backgrounds and cultures.