The Centre de mobilité internationale de Rennes (CMI Rennes) and the CIREFE (University Rennes 2) propose to foreign researchers French courses (FLE).
- Courses of 44 hours, during 11 weeks – 4 hours per week.
- The courses will take place twice a week from Mondays to Thursdays, from 6.15pm till 8.15pm.
- Beginning of classes on Monday, 28th September to Thursday, 17th December
- The place : CIREFE (University Rennes 2)
- Registration online (see bellow) until Sunday, 23rd August 2020.
- CIREFE will send you a link with a registration form to fill out and send them before Monday 31, August last deadline. You can join an official French level attestation (DELF-DALF, TCF, TEF, DUEF) if you have one.
- An evaluation test online will be organised by CIREFE.
- This test is compulsory, even for the beginners, in order to know what is your level of French and in which group you will be assigned.
- Then, you will join a regular group upon the results you'll may have.
- Note that: if you've already gave a French level attestation (DELF-DALF, TCF, TEF, DUEF), you won't have to pass the evaluation test.
- Price for the 44 hours courses required by the CIREFE :
- 110 € per PhD student / researcher instead of 180€
- 150 € per spouse instead of 300€
After getting your confirmation by email, the payment (by chech only) will have to be done at the CMI Rennes (access) office by September, Friday 4th 2020 the latest.
From the 18th of July to the 16th of August we will not be able to receive any paiments, CMI Rennes will be closed.
- The French courses are only opened to the researchers / Phd students and their spouses working or registered to one of the CMI Rennes’s establishments’ members.
- To validate your registration, a copy of either a student card, or a hosting agreement, or a working contract will be required.
- Number of places limited for each group.
- If the subscription is no longer possible at CMI Rennes, you still have the possibility to enroll directly via CIREFE website.
You'll be able to benefit from the price of 180 € if you can show a document provided by your establishment (like your student card for example) and after validation of CMI Rennes.
- This training is in priority for the researchers which hold a doctorate diploma. The researchers' spouses can also join the session.
- Demands of the PhD students will be taken in consideration as far as places remain available.
- Each participant can only register to a single session of French courses. After payment, no refund will be made