The EHESP trains senior management at the national and international level in the health and social services sector.
- 1,300 students from around forty countries
- 5,000 interns in continuing education
- 600 preparing for national competitive exams
- 1,800 lecturers
- 6 academic and research departments
- 1 doctoral network linking 10 doctoral partnership schools
- 1 laboratory for research on health and the environment (LERES)
- 6 interdisciplinary transversal research centres
- 17 ERASMUS exchange agreements
- 100 internships abroad every year
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Political Sciences
- Public Health
- Life Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
The International Relations department at EHESP strives to create and host a network of partnerships offering students international learning opportunities and chances to go abroad. Through the International Relations department, teams from around the world can cooperate with the EHESP’s research work, proving its commitment towards the sustainable transfer of skills.
Three platforms have been implemented, leveraging most of the EHSP’s investment effort and research and training programmes in poor and developing countries (Laos, Mali, and Bolivia).
See the EHESP International Relations department contacts