Hosting agreement

The hosting agreement is the only supporting document that you should need to produce at the consulate or the "Préfecture" to be entitled to apply for "scientist" status during your stay in France.

> Please note: Only Higher Education institutions and certain recognized organizations are entitled to deliver "hosting" agreements.

Your host laboratory will send you a "hosting" agreement:

  • which will be sealed and dated by the "préfecture"
  • and signed by the director of the hosting unit and certified by the host institution

Once you have signed the agreement, you can begin the application process for your "scientist" visa.

More about the "hosting agreement":
See the Fondation nationale Alfred Kastler (FnAK) web site