Launch of a massive screening campaign on Rennes campuses since January 25th
To support the gradual resumption of face-to-face teaching, University of Rennes 1 and Rennes 2, and “grandes écoles” of Rennes are organizing a vast screening campaign using antigenic tests * .
All Rennes students are invited to be screened in one of the 4 centers available to them.
Staff can also come and get tested, free of charge, in the 4 centers, under the same conditions as students.
A plan has been prepared on each university site:
Since Monday, January 25, students can be screened for free in less than 30 minutes, the result of the test, on the 1-Beaulieu, 2-Villejean, 3-Center and 4-Ker Lann campuses, from 1 p.m. to 5.30 p.m., without any appointment:
- Villejean Campus: Campus Santé, 2 avenue du Professeur Léon Bernard, Building 01, Room 012, Professors' Cafeteria. See map
- Beaulieu Campus: 263 avenue du Général Leclerc, Building 01A, Room 03, Teachers' Club
- Center Campus: Faculty of Economics, 7 place Hoche, Building 01, Room 091, Room for proceedings
- Campus Ker Lann: the “campus house” in Bruz
This campaign will last until the end of the academic year.
Find more information: https://www.univ-rennes.fr/depistage-covid19/
* RT-PCR tests will also be used, especially if the candidate has symptoms of COVID-19 or a suspected Variant.