Founded in 1992, EME is dedicated to providing top quality education in environmental engineering and environmental science management. The school offers different degrees according to qualifications that lead to a wide spectrum of professions linked to the environment and sustainable development.
- 3-year Bachelor degree : Environment Project Coordinator (taught in French)
- 5-year Integrated Masters Degree in Environmental Engineering (the fourth year taught in English)
- Master of Science Sustainable Management and Eco Innovation co-organised with Rennes School of Business, 12 to 18 months of training. (fully taught in English)
- Specialised Masters degree in Industrial and territorial Eco-efficiency (Executive course, taught in French)
- 334 students
- 7 teachers researchers, 12 teachers, and 33 external instructors.
- Over 400 job and internship offers received each year.
- Environmental Management
- Industrial Ecology and clean technologies
- Waste processing and circular economy
- Industrial pollution management, clean-up systems
- Water treatment
EME participates in the ERASMUS+ program and offers the opportunity to students of the Bachelor and Engineering cycles to do at least one semester abroad, studying in a partner university. The school has developed partnerships with over sixty schools and universities in Europe located in 19 different countries. The aim of the program is to allow the students to understand the stakes of the environmental sector on an international level, to integrate new environmental approaches and to develop their language skills.